1. Provide ample scope for physical, intellectual and social development of students.
2. Enlist general and specific teaching and assessment objectives.
3. Uphold Constitutional values such as Socialism, Secularism, Democracy, Republican Character, Justice, Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, Human Dignity of Individual and the Unity and integrity of the Nation by encouraging values-based learning activities.
4. Nurture Life-Skills by prescribing curricular and co-curricular activities to help improve self-esteem, empathy towards others and different cultures etc.
5. Integrate innovations in pedagogy, knowledge and application, such as human sciences with technological innovations to keep pace with the global trends in various disciplines.
6. Promote inclusive education by providing equal opportunities to all students.
7. Integrate environmental education in various disciplines from classes I-XII.
8. Equally emphasize Co-scholastic areas of Art Education and Health and Physical Education.
Classes I-V: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, General Knowledge, Moral Education, Art Education, Music, Dance and Computer Science.
Classes VI-VIII: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Optional - Sanskrit/ Punjabi Minor Subjects - General Knowledge, Life Skills, Music, Art Education, Environment Education, Physical Education and Computer Science.
Class IX-X - English Language and Literature (184), Hindi Course B(085), Mathematics(041) and (241), Science(086), Social Science(087). Optional - Punjabi Compulsory Optional - Vocational Information Technology(402) Work Education, Art, Physical and Health Education, Environment Education
Subjects: 1) English Core 2) Physics 3) Chemistry 4) Biology Optional: Physical Education/ Informatics Practices
Subjects: 1) English Core 2) Physics 3) Chemistry 4) Mathematics Optional: Physical Education/Computer Science
Subjects: 1) English Core 2) Accountancy 3) Economics 4) Business Studies
Optional: Physical Education/ Informatics Practices/ Mathematics
Subjects: 1) English Core 2) Geography 3) Physical Education
Optional: : 4) History/ Economics 5) Psychology/ Informatics Practices