Admission in school is granted to children of Defence Personnel subject to fulfillment of conditions laid down by CBSE. Children of Defence Personnel coming on transfer from private schools (other than APS) outstations seeking admission during academic year would be given admission after passing Entrance Test.
AGE LIMIT FOR ADMISSION (2023-24)
FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS
Minimum age on 31 Mar of the year which admission is sought
Maximum age on 31 Mar of the year which admission is sought
|I||6 Years||8 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
Class I - The minimum age for admission in class I is Six years as on 31st march of the year in which admission is sought. No Entrance Test is administered for admission to Class I
Class II- IX - Normal admission to all classes is made during the month of Feb-Mar for the ensuing academic session. The students are required to take an entrance test to assess the entrant level and are thereafter granted admission to the appropriate class purely on merit basis. Children for defence Personnel area however granted admission through out the year up to the month of December of the current Academic Session.
- Admission to these classes is granted only in case of transfer of parents as per CBSE rules & regulations and on merit basis only. The decision of the School Management in such cases is final and binding. Class XI- Stream allocation of class XI would be as per AWES rules and regulations.
|II-VI||English, Hindi, Mathematics|
|VII-IX||English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science|
2. Online registration is mandatory.Click for Registration -https://www.apsdigicamp.com/admission_registration/index.php
3. Fee payment can be done online also by using link http://www.apspatiala.com/online%20payment.pdf
1. Transfer Certificate of student (Original). Children who are not from Army Public School have to submit certificate endorsed by DEO of the District from where the student is coming.
2. Report Card/Mark sheet issued by previous School (Photocopy self attested).
3. Photocopy of UID (Adhaar Card).
4. Service Certificate of Father/Mother.
5. Date of birth certificate of the student as per service record (Mention Part-II Order no and Date of publish) & Birth Certificate form Government issuing authorities.
6. Posting Order/Movement Order.
7. Registration Card CBSE(IX-XII)
8. Four Passport Size (Recent) Photographs.
9. For Ex Servicemen Photocopy of Discharge-Book.